Two aspiring entrepreneurs discuss business ideas and practical personal development tips. Show hosts: Spencer Harro (Baltimore, MD), a recent electrical engineering grad. Jeriah Miller (Libby, MT), a self-taught entrepreneur and filmmaker.
Reinventing Jobs: A 4-Step Approach for Applying Automation to Work
- The intent of automation should not be eliminating jobs, but achieving the optimum synergy of humans and automation.
- Return on Invested Performance is a critical metric for getting the best bang for your buck when choosing...
Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days (Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braden Kowitz)
- Sprints help you fast forward to the future and see customers react sooner
- The longer you wait, it becomes increasingly harder to change products
- Your product is never “ready” -...