Patricia A. Saunders' work has been featured on a Coast to Coast Book Tour at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, Toronto Word On The Street, Sacramento Black Book Fair, Tucson Book Festival, Miami International Festival of Books and AARP [email protected]
+ Spring Convention.
Recently she was chosen among 100 authors from around the United States to participate in the Author’s Pavilion at the 2018 Congressional Black Caucus Convention in Washington, DC.
Her latest book, Four Seasons of Love, covers all aspect of love broken into four chapters relate to the four seasons.
Patricia, a Supervisor in Silicon Valley, in her spare time she enjoys to travel, wine tasting, and spending time cooking for friends.
Crown Holders Transmedia is the parent company of EDC Creations Media Group, the Sankofa Literary Society, the Black Authors Network Radio Show and Black Pearls Magazine.
The popular Black Authors Network radio program offers new authors a chance to showcase their books to thousands of international readers weekly. Black Pearls Magazine, is an online literary destination for thousands bookclubs and social network fans around the globe.
TONIGHT'S FEATURED SPEAKERS
* Four Seasons of Love: Anthology of Poetry by Patricia A. Saunders
* Josephine Baker's Last Dance by Sherry Jones
* Rhythm Bay Love by Patricia A. Bridewell
* Basketball & Ballet by Suzette Harrison
* King, Duke, and Prince by Sheryl Grace
* Amazing Grace: A Tribute to You, The Story of Us by D. Michele Jackson
READ MORE ABOUT OUR GUESTS AT: