Awful sounding Text-to-Speech in Nov. 21 2022 episode.
As DSR listener from Day 1, I found the banter, personality and opinions of the participants 75 percent of the podcast. With the info being the remaining 25%. Episode #185 November 21, 2022, was all (at least all of what I listened to) multiple computer voices of very flat affect Text-to-Speech. If I wanted to hear an A.I. read the news, I’d listen to my toaster go on and on about the differences between rye and wheat.
drylwlsn via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 11/28/22
More reviews of Deep State Radio
One of the smartest podcasts out there. Politics, Foreign policy, a combination of liberal AND conservative participants (though no Trumpists. See 'smartest', above). A knowledgeable crew of regulars. And it can be very, very funny.Read full review »
AMH184 via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 11/07/17
Outside of opinions proffered regarding Hamilton and Beyoncé - I whole-heartedly endorse this podcast...
Ornsae via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 06/07/17
I really enjoy this podcast. It has some serious meaty topics. However, the meat is surrounded by just inane delectables that enhance the meat. The hosts are funny, silly, and nerdy. Yet, they offer intellectual positions on the ongoing inane actions of 45. To me, 45's presidency can be...Read full review »
vagabondTx via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 06/15/17
Do you host a podcast?
Track your ranks and reviews from Spotify, Apple Podcasts and more.
See hourly chart positions and more than 30 days of history.
Get Chartable Analytics »