Network marketing is a business that thrives in all economic climates, but why are there so many stories of people who didn’t make it? In today's episode, we will be discussing the reasons why the success rate could be low and how to avoid becoming part of this statistic.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- The different perspectives on what success is all about
- How network marketing works
- Why the success rate in network marketing is low
- What you can do to create your own version of success
It is very easy for passionate people to fall off the network marketing wagon at the initial stage of their journey. A lot of people like the idea of success, but like in many other areas of life, very few are willing to do what it takes to create it. Network marketing is an equal playing field that doesn’t discriminate, however sweat equity is needed.
- My website https://www.martenewallace.com/
- Our Adventures at Free to Explore https://www.freetoexplore.co/
- Find me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/martenewallace
- Find me on Instagram https://instagram.com/martenewallace
- Find me on Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6ZSTmhfAfhwRT723P_TaJg
For everything you do, there's always going to be someone out there with a negative opinion about it. These people tend to project their own insecurities on other people. Today, I'd love to talk to you about the negative opinions you may get and how to navigate your way around it when starting in...
For your business to grow, you need to help people. In today's episode I share the mistakes, lessons learned and where to start. You’ll hear about the things that have worked and that you can use to help educate your people, as well as what strategies can get you to succeed at what you do. Income...