Have you ever sunk a TON of your valuable time, energy, and effort into something only to see little-to-no results on the backend? Despite what you might see on my YouTube page now, this was my experience on the platform several years ago when I first started. In fact, I got so frustrated I nearly gave up on it entirely. Does this describe your current circumstance? If so, fear not my friend. Today on the podcast I'm joined by the one and only Tim Schmoyer. Tim is the owner of Video Creators, a company that trains other creators and business owners on how to master the YouTube platform. Throughout our conversation, Tim explains the best way to create an emotional connection through your content, how to tell a great story, how to grow you channel, how to funnel potential customers to your offers and so much more. I know firsthand that Tim is the real deal as he and his company have been instrumental in helping me grow my YouTube presence over the last several years. One thing is for certain, whether you're a complete novice or a seasoned pro, Tim shares extremely valuable insight on all things YouTube. Keep a pen and paper handy as you will be writing his jewels non-stop!
- The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
- Video Creators Website: https://www.videocreators.com
- Make sure to check out Tim on the Video Creators podcast on your favorite podcast player for even more insight into the world of YouTube.
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
While I love to use my dehydrator for preserving food, I can't even begin to claim to be an expert. If you're anything like me, you never really venture beyond the very basics. Well my friend, that's about to change. On today's episode I'm joined by my good friend Jessica Spiers. Listen as...
For many of us accustomed to the standard American way of food preservation, fermentation can be a strange topic to broach. Although it's a subject I've discussed before on this podcast, given the focus of this season I thought it'd be great to bring in a true expert. Today we're joined by my...
When it comes to preserving homestead staples, there is perhaps none more confusing than the egg. If you spend time researching some of the methods used in the past, you're likely to question the validity and safety of the vast majority of them. Thankfully, today I'm joined by a true expert in...