In Episode 333, Patrick, Jeffrey, and Craig chat about Xander Bogaerts' season and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Nola, no va: Aaron Nola is sticking around in Philadelphia, at least until the end of the decade. What does this mean for the rest of the pitching market and the balance of the Phillies offseason?
2. Fisher and Loathing in Las Vegas: The A's are officially headed to Las Vegas (eventually). Exactly two people are happy about this and neither of them are on the show.
3. Rumor Has It: Some rumored pitching trades, rumored pitching interest, and rumor has it there's Chris Morel chat as well
4. Around the Horn: Two other pitchers of note inked deals with new teams, plus a non-tender and DFA trade wrap-up
5. For once everyone likes the game and it has a dramatic (sort of) finish.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is [email protected]
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/4080382/advertisement