In Episode 334, Jeffrey, and Craig chat about roguelike deckbuilders and coffee and then discuss five mostly baseball topics.
1. Batting .540: The Mariners continue to get slightly cheaper and slightly worse
2. And I don't know why you'd want to play here: The Angels add a couple 2024 roster pieces.
3. Around the Horn: More transactions to round-up, although not that many
4. Thanks I Hate It: An edible mascot
5. Craig shares some of Jeffrey's prospect list season pain in the form of a game.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is [email protected]
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/4080382/advertisement