Join us as we go through the JEADV Editor's Picks of May 2021:
(1) Which medical disciplines diagnose and treat melanoma in Europe in 2019? A survey of experts from melanoma centres in 27 European countries
(2) COVID-19 and immune checkpoint inhibitors
(3) Impact of acne on the daily life of adult patients: building a self-administered patient questionnaire
(4) Serological diagnosis of secondary syphilis in a Rituximab-treated patient: an emerging diagnostic challenge?
Read the editor's picks here: https://www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jdv.17243
Join us as we go through the JEADV Editor's Picks of July 2021:
(1) Novel presentation of pigtail hairs
(2) Seeing the light: moving past sun protection factor and ultraviolet B when choosing sunscreen
(3) Antifungal resistance may be spreading in Europe
(4) Agreeing on the correct...
In a digital world, are you ready to adjust, evolve and stay ahead of the curve when it comes to offering a state-of-the-art experience to your patients and improving their quality of life? Digitalization has made tremendous progress during the COVID pandemic; it is here to stay and its impact is...
This week Dr Fiona Lewis discusses common inflammatory dermatoses that affect the vulva. She brings practical clinical experience focusing on diagnosis and basic management of these conditions.