Today’s guest is the co-founder of the Summit Group and has built a global community of entrepreneurs, academics, scientists, spiritual leaders, and beyond. Elliott’s journey to success has been anything but conventional and on this podcast, he will share his view on the unconventional journey to success.
Elliott Bisnow is a co-founder of Summit Group, whose family of organizations includes Powder Mountain, Summit Series, Summit Junto, and Summit Impact. Bisnow is a startup investor, having made almost 50 early-stage investments, including Uber, Coinbase, Warby Parker & Allbirds. At 20 years old, Bisnow started Bisnow Media with his dad Mark, out of his college dorm room. Over the next decade, they grew the business into the largest commercial real estate media company in the world and it was acquired in 2016 by Wicks Group.
Listen out for:
- The story of how the first summit series started. ( Which Elliott paid for with his own credit card!)
- How Elliott bought the largest ski resort in the US.
- Why every business needs a community.
- The importance of making big plans.
- Find out more about the Summit Series here 👉http://www.summit.co
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Tom Chi is one of the sharpest minds of our generation. He is the co-founder of Google X and the creator of Google Glass. In this episode, he shares techniques he uses to hack productivity and increase his efficiency in learning. Tom’s systems of living will help you be more effective in the way...
Get ready to be trained by one of the 50 greatest leaders on planet earth.
Peter Diamandis, celebrated futurist and founder and chairman of the X Prize Foundation, lays down his infamous commandments simply called, 'Peter's Laws'. Following them will inevitably lead to innovation, social...