Is this your podcast?
Sign up to track ranks and reviews from Spotify, Apple Podcasts and more
College Hoops Today with Jon Rothstein
Get the inside take on College Hoops. Jon lives and breathes college basketball providing him access to breaking news and insights. Every week the podcast will deliver compelling story lines of college basketball along with interviews, game picks, and scoops!
Listen now
Ratings & Reviews
4.5 stars from 243 ratings
Would be better if…
Jon Rothstein knows the players and teams. But, the podcast is so robotic and there are so many annoying repeated words and phrases that it gets distracting. Jon says the word “obviously” so much that it could become a drinking game. Also, the rote ads and stock talk is so predictable that it...Read full review »
Leonard James via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 10/05/22
Not enough
Been looking for a college hoops podcast where the host is informative and knows what he’s talking about. Jon is definitely that guy. I wish the episodes were longer. I wish there was more commentary in each episode where Jon just talks. The interview takes up 95% of the show, and the other 5%...Read full review »
Bring Back the Chief! ILL via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 08/12/22
Awful
Too many plugs/shtick... Cut out the “radio voice” and make the guests the star instead of yourself
Kappy33 via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 06/28/22
Recent Episodes
Illinois' Brad Underwood has seen a lot of growth within the team and believes their new pieces belong. How chemistry and character has contributed to a hot start to the season. What the UCLA win says about the program. Switching style of play... Is he enjoying it? Why it's so important to play...
Published 11/28/22
UCONN's Dan Hurley finds himself pleased with the Huskies' 5-0 start to the season but knows the team is still developing a collective confidence. Are they ready to compete in the PK85 tournament in Portland? Just how deep is this year's team? Changing the mindset from contending for a...
Published 11/21/22
Do you host a podcast?
Track your ranks and reviews from Spotify, Apple Podcasts and more.
See hourly chart positions and more than 30 days of history.
Get Chartable Analytics »