Michael Gilliam sits down with Michael Herndon and Zach Lyons to discuss the Tennessee Titans 2021 Schedule
Michael Gilliam, Mike Herndon, and Zach Lyons sit down to discuss Tim Tebow signing with the Jaguars, near perfect attendance at rookie minicamps, and the Tennessee Titans X-Factors on offense and defense.
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon sit down and discuss both of the Tennessee Titans 6th round picks, Racey McMath and Brady Breeze Round
• First reaction when the names popped on the screen?
• Are the Titans valuing his special teams ability too much?
• Racey's failures to make an impact.
• Does it make sense for this team to carry 7 WRs?
• Dane Cruikshank essentially should’ve been this pick back in the 2018 draft, correct?
• Brady: not a great tackler, but he is at least willing, in a shortened...
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon discuss the Tennessee Titans controversial 4th Round Pick, Rashad Weaver
• Elijah Molden or Rashad Weaver who is the better steal
• Krav Maga training or training with Bud Dupree, which will help more
• Does he make the Titans decision about Harold Landry easier?
• He’s a little sluggish, but arguably the best technique out of this edge group, what do you think of his combos.
• Over/Under 4.5 sacks over
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon sit down and discuss the Tennessee Titans trading up in the 4th Round fo Dez Fitzpatrick.
• Who did you think we were trading up for?
• Amon-Ra and Tylan Wallace were there, why not them?
• Why didn’t they wait? Most people had a 6th/7th round projection
• Would you rather have had stayed put and kept the 5th round pick
• What you like/hate on tape
• Stat prediction
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon discuss the second of the Tennessee Titans third round picks, Elijah Molden
• One of the biggest steals of the draft
• Does this value make up for the lack of value with Monty Rice?
• What’s his role on this team?
• Great instincts, but do they hide his lack of NFL athleticism?
• Physical DB, who does he push down the depth chart?
• Over Under tackles for loss, INTs
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon sit down and discuss the first of two third round picks for the Tennessee Titans, Monty Rice:
• Why in the world would they take Rice over Nico Collins or Amari Rodgers
• Concerns he couldn’t keep his starting job
• Do we really need to replace Evans with Diet Evans?
• Lack of awareness in the passing game, Allowed 22 of 23 receptions
• Does seeing Dylan Moses and Charles Snowden go undrafted, make you feel better or worse about this pick?
• Snap Count %...
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon discuss the Titans 2nd Round Pick, Dillon Radunz:
Need vs Value
• Him vs Terrace Marshall
• Competition concerns?
• Concerns over pass blocking experience?
• Will he be more Year 1 Conklin or more Year 1 Nate Davis
• How many sacks and pressures allowed?
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon sit down to discuss the Caleb Farley Pick:
• Filling an obvious need
• Health concerns
• Who kicks inside?
• Will he play just one side?
• Concerns over press coverage experience?
• How many PBUs, and INTs?
• Over Under passer rating allowed
Zach Lyons, Mike Herndon, and Michael Gilliam sit down to discuss the Rashad Weaver incident. What is the problem with the Titans scouting process and can it be fixed? We then talk about the overall draft strategy of the entire draft and take a detour to the NFC North to call Aaron Rodgers a coward and prima donna.
Zach Lyons, Mike Herndon, and Braden Gall of 440 Sports are live from Jasper's in Nashville breaking down the Tennessee Titans pick of Caleb Farley. What does the pick say about the team? What's the ripple effect for the rest of the draft and this roster?
The entire gang is back together giving their final thoughts on narratives, prospects, and Julio Jones.
Mike Herndon and Zach Lyons sit down and discuss the latest NFL News, as well as the Offensive/Defensive NFL Draft Prospects we love and hate.
The whole gang is back. They sit down and discuss the Titans positional draft needs. How would they attack it in the draft and where do they rank for them. They then move on to discuss JC Tretter and how he is using the pandemic as an disguise for his laziness. They then tell you why Edelman is definitively not a HOFer
Mike Miracles and Mister Lebowski discuss Jim Schwartz, Adam Gase, and some draft outlooks
Mister Lebowski and Mike Miracles sit down and talk about Week 18, Michael Strahan's gap, and telling your neighbors to move.
Mister Lebowski, Mike Miracles, and Zbo sit down and catch you up on Josh Reynolds, Kevin Johnson, and we do a little employee review of the Tennessee Titans. We then of course trash talk Urban Meyer and his character concerns surrounding free agency.
Mike Herndon and Zach Lyons sit down on this special episode talking about the recent overhauls with the Tennessee Titans and what it means for the future of this team.
Mike Herndon and Zach Lyons sit down and talk about everything that happened, didn't happen, and has yet to happen when it comes to the NFL's legal tampering window and the Tennessee Titans.
Tuesday March 9th, was a Two-Tone Blue bloodbath as the Tennessee Titans decided not to use their franchise tag and also were forced to cut veteran cornerback Malcolm Butler. Mike Herndon and Zach Lyons take you through these two decisions and tell you what's next for your Titans.
The guys look towards the future for the Tennessee Titans. They have finally parted ways with Isaiah Wilson. What does this mean for the Titans going forward. We talk about Dak Prescott's deal what it means for him and the Dallas Cowboys, and what it means for the NFL Salary Cap. We also talk about Corey Davis and free agent WRs.
The hooligans of Football & Other F Words sit down to talk about JJ Watt going to the Arizona Cardinals. They transition to trashing Carson Wentz on the Colts, and then take you through what and who you need to know heading to NFL Free Agency in regards to the Tennessee Titans offseason.
Let's keep this plain and simple: The guys of Football & Other F Words say good riddance to future, former Tennessee Titan Isaiah Wilson.
Mister Lebowski & Zbo sit down and go in depth with all the stories coming out of Jacksonville and Houston lately. What is wrong with Urban Meyer? How did noted lizard person, Jack Easterby, come to take over the Houston Texans? We tell you all of this on today's podcast.
Professionalism isn't Dead! The guys of Football & Other F Words have Braden Gall on as a special guest and talk about the current state of NFL recognition, the Super Bowl, Grocery Shopping, and Gorilla Glue.