In this tutorial, we
* focus on collocations and some topic-specific vocabulary for the IELTS writing tasks
* look at easy sentences that you can memorise
* share with you some techniques for you to naturally acquire this vocabulary and even better, how to move it from your receptive memory...
In this tutorial we are going to be looking at the importance of English Pronunciation and offer you some really practical advice and tips to make you sound the best you can in English.
We will talk about:
* WHY pronunciation is so important
* WHAT affects your pronunciation
Julia is an ambitious Chinese student based in Beijing.
She had taken the test twice previously, but like a lot of students, she was stuck at 6.5.
As we all know, 6.5 will not get you to Canada.
Julia didn’t have time for a private tutor because she was working full time.