Is this your podcast?
Sign up to track ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more
John Maxwell
The John Maxwell Leadership Podcast
The John Maxwell Leadership Podcast is a regular examination of what it means to be a transformational leader—someone who daily influences people to think, speak, and act to make a positive difference in their lives and in the lives of others. This podcast will teach you the principles, practices, and process of becoming a transformational leader because leadership isn’t an event—it’s an uphill journey. Every week we will offer a free tool to help you on this journey, so let leadership authority Dr. John C. Maxwell show you the way.
Listen now
Ratings & Reviews
4.7 stars from 2,116 ratings
This pordcast is unfortunately a total waste of time. It just serves as one big book promotion. 80% of the time it's about buying the book and the other 20% is beating around the bush and not getting to the point.Read full review »
Normal-Nutzer via Apple Podcasts · Switzerland · 05/25/21
Change your world
Be humble. John is not God.
nicknamenickname908 via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 05/24/21
He talks about nothing
What a waste of time to listen to what this guy has to say. He uses words to keep him talking about himself.
pc_HereForever&..Ever via Apple Podcasts · United States of America · 05/09/21
Recent Episodes
Get ready to be encouraged! In this two-part series, John Maxwell shares 5 points on just how potent and impactful the gift of encouragement can be. It has the power to motivate, inspire, and empower others to change their world! And, when we encourage others, it has the power to change our world...
Published 06/09/21
This week we’re continuing our series with Rob Hoskins, President of OneHope and co-author of Change Your World. In part two, Rob, John Maxwell, and Mark Cole are in Guatemala talking about what they’re currently learning and what they are most excited about. Rob and John discuss the imperatives...
Published 06/02/21
Hey, podcast family! We have an exciting guest on the podcast this week and next. Rob Hoskins, President of OneHope and co-author of Change Your World, joins John Maxwell and Mark Cole in Guatemala to talk about what they’re currently learning and what they are most excited about. Rob and John...
Published 05/26/21
Do you host a podcast?
Track your ranks and reviews from iTunes, Stitcher and more.
See hourly chart positions and more than 30 days of history.
Get Chartable Analytics »