Venture Stories by Village Global takes you inside the world of venture capital and technology, featuring enlightening interviews with entrepreneurs, investors and tech industry leaders. The podcast is hosted by Village Global partner and co-founder Erik Torenberg. Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc/podcast for more.
Channing Ferrer, VP of Sales Operations and Strategy at HubSpot, joins Erik and co-host Yasmin Razavi of Spark Capital.
- The sales process and strategy at HubSpot.
- How to build a sales team at different stages in a company’s life, including who to hire and how to find the...
Sahil Lavingia (@shl), founder and CEO of Gumroad, joins Erik on this episode.
- The story of starting Gumroad, raising money, and getting featured in the media.
- Going from a twenty person company to a five person company to a single-person company.
- The advice he would give...
Gigi Levy-Weiss (@gigilevy) of NFX joins Erik on this episode.
- The history and evolution of gaming and why he’s excited about the space.
- His requests for startups in gaming and what gaming will look like in ten years.
- His thoughts on e-sports and why he’s excited about...