In Part 2 of this Abby conversation, Abby shared the greatest gift she’s ever received. In this Part 3, we dive into: exactly what happened that magical morning from Abby, Glennon, and Amanda’s perspective; Craig’s reaction; and why it was that singular moment that Abby finally felt fully loved and chosen.
If you haven’t listened to Part 1, check it out here: Episode 188 Abby Wambach: Will I Ever Be Truly Loved?
If you didn’t catch Part 2, listen here: Episode 189 Abby for the 1st Time On Divorce & Her Unrequited Love.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices
1. When is it too late to cancel on someone?
2. How do we split the bill?
3. Text messages: What NOT to do, and is there time-induced amnesty?
4. Phone calls in public: Hell no, or do what you wish?
5. Once and for all: Can we agree on how we all get off the plane?
Today, Abby – whose mom sent...
In Part 2 of our deeply personal interview with Abby, she reveals for the first time:
1. Her romance with an unrequited love – someone who strung her along hopelessly for years;
2. Her anguish and rebirth after being arrested;
3. Her sense of loss when being crowned FIFA Player of the Year;